Top 5 questions to ask when choosing an office cleaner
It’s getting close to decision time!
So far you have (from our previous blogs):
- Defined what you need in a cleaning service
- Created a shortlist of cleaning contractors
- Had your first meeting and building walkthrough with prospective cleaning contractors
- What’s next in the selection process?
There are 5 big questions to ask, to help you confidently make a decision about cleaning services:
TOP 5 QUESTIONS TO ASK A CLEANING CONTRACTOR
Once you have this downloadable checklist and worked through the questions, you will understand:
- their experience (beware the ‘fly by nighters’ in the cleaning industry)
- if have they got their house in order
- if they can manage risk with your property (one day the unexpected will happen)
- and their ability to look after you beyond routine cleaning (it saves you the time to search for other contractors for those periodic tasks)
This should make for BETTER DECISIONS (selecting the right cleaning provider), PEACE OF MIND, A CLEANER & HAPPIER WORK ENVIRONMENT (fewer headaches for you).
If you still don’t feel confident, bring them into your office for further screening meetings or perhaps you have the wrong shortlist and you may need to start again.
Hopefully, if you are an Office Manager or Property Manager/Owner, you feel like looking after cleaning for your commercial property is becoming that little bit easier.
But, if you do have any questions, please feel free to contact the team at Duticall.