An effective, hygienic and value-driven cleaning plan should be tailored towards the needs of your property and the expectations of both your staff and customers. It needs to provide you with ongoing confidence and be easy to manage in your role as the coordinator of cleaning for your business. Don’t let managing the cleaning service be a burden. Don’t let it be the short straw!!!
Here are just some of the factors that we think about when we develop your unique, customised cleaning plan:
- Is the surrounding environment impacting your workplace? e.g industrial workshops, busy roads, dusty situations
- How many staff do you have, because that number directly impacts how often cleaning is required?
- Do you need to ‘showcase’ your property for clients, visitors etc?
- Has hygiene and office illness been an issue?
- Do you have a barrier matting system?
- Do you need a cost-effective female washroom sanitary system?
- Do you need cost-effective office consumables supplied?
- Is there an odour problem with washrooms?
- The office policies/rules (regarding clear desks, eating at desks, food in fridges, waste in desk bins)