Christmas is great for many reasons, and an opportunity to spruce up the office for the new year is one of them. This can be achieved in many ways, but having a specialised cleaning service should be the priority. In this article, we’re going to delve into Christmas Cleaning. What you should consider having done over the break, and why your staff and your office will love you for it.
This is a simple and cost-friendly way of completely restoring the appearance of your external hard floor surfaces. Perhaps your driveway, car park, foyer, patio or balcony. Any hard floors can benefit from a high-pressure hosing treatment for a number of reasons.
- Remove slippery surface build up like moss and other growths.
- Remove stains like spillages, bird droppings or oil leaks.
- Lift all surface dirt allowing the original appearance to come through.
We all prefer to look through clean glass. So this Christmas consider getting those dirty front windows professionally washed, or the internal glass partitions blade cleaned. Cleaning the glass at your office can:
- Increase the amount of light that enters your office. This has actually been linked to boosted office morale and staff well being.
- Improve the aesthetics of your office which will have a great impression on both customers and staff.
Carpet Cleaning is critical. Here is why:
- Your carpets trap are kinds of harmful particles. Bacteria, dirt, skin follicles and coffee! A vacuum can only remove what is sitting on the surface of your carpets. But a steam cleaning machine will extract 99% of the nasties embedded into the carpet fibres.
- Having your carpets steam cleaned restored the appearance by removing food and coffee stains. Also, those busy thoroughfares that get battered with foot traffic usually come up looking much better after this service.
- It’s not just a visual improvement but carpet steam cleaning can dramatically improve the odour of your office. You will walk into your office following this service and be blown away by the smell and look of the place. Super fresh!
Industrial Machine Sweeping/Scrubbing
If you have a warehouse attached to your office chances are the floors haven’t been swept, let alone washed in quite a while. Having the floors machine swept and scrubbed can seriously benefit the functionality of your warehouse:
- A build-up of dust and dirt is a real health risk to your warehouse workers.
- It’s also unsightly and not good for you stock or machinery.
- A machine-assisted sweep effectively removes all surface dust and debris. Once this is completed, a machine scrub can be carried out which lifts all kinds of stains and dramatically improves the odour of your warehouse.
Hard Floor Restoration
It’s likely that the hard floors in your workplace experience the most foot traffic and depending on the surface type, that might show. A hard floor restoration service can do the following for your office:
- Machine scrubbing of tiles can lift built-up surface residue. This is ideal for the kitchen or bathroom, especially around the urinals. The result is both a visual and odour improvement.
- Vinyl floors, on the other hand, are stripped back and resealed. Over time the sealant is worn away becoming unsightly. So, having it completely stripped back and resealed can really improve the look and feel of your vinyl floors.
Duticall can also organise extra service for your workplace like
- Pest Control
- External Building Cleaning
- Suspended Ceiling Cleaning
- End of Lease Clean
- Builders Clean
- Plus many more, just get in touch and let us know what you need!
Take advantage of the Christmas break, treat your office and your staff to a much needed EOY extra service.